Published on July 22nd, 2010 | by Kaye10
Two Heads Are Better Than One Part 2
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog. My challenge is to share with you great content to inspire, encourage and empower you to make choices that will best serve you in your journey. Also if you enjoyed my post please leave a comment and share with your friends on facebook and twitter.
5 Ingredients to Ensure an Explosive Mastermind Group!
What are the Benefits and the Real Value of belonging to a Mastermind Group?
· Encouragement, confidence, develop new skill sets, knowledge, poise
· Growth in business and personal life
· Develop an immediate and priceless support network
· A sense of community – synergy – because you are not alone!
· Sense of achievement and accomplishment
· Develop a true “go-giver” spirit
· Develop a true connectedness with peers
· Better information to make decisions
· Connection with the group
Who Maybe Interested in Establishing a Mastermind Group?
People with similar interest ie: such as a group for businessmen, women in business, online marketers, financiers, self-employed people, spiritual thinkers, or specific people in companies or industries.
· People with similar abilities, talents and/or achievement level
· People with the aspiration and motivation to achieve great things
· People who want a supportive team of Mastermind partners
· People who want to attain or surpass their goals
· People who are passionate about their life and work
· People with a real go-giver attitude
How Does a Mastermind Group Work?
Mastermind Groups can meet in person, on the telephone, Skype, or web conferencing (coming). Each group determines how often they meet at the commencement of the group…
Being apart of a Mastermind group, there will a commitment that is required. So its suggested when looking for people its essential to have highly-motivated people who are willing to be committed, ask for and to give assistance and support ,who are bring real value to the group..
Some guidelines to start a Mastermind Group?
1. What is your purpose as a mastermind Group?
2. Who is the leader?
3. Make a decision as to the number of people in your group ( 5-8 is suggested)
4. Have a guideline for new participants in your group?
Its like a screening process. Depending on the style and makeup of your group this is a list of questions to consider asking new participants:
* Do you have a personal or business mission or vision statement?
* What are your five-year goals?
* Where will you find time to participate in the Mastermind Group?
* What is your commitment to moving forward in your business and personal life?
* Why should you be chosen to participate in this group?
5. It’s important to have commitment/agreement from all members as any lack of harmony will bring down the synergy and energy level of the group. If there is a member not meeting the initial agreement that was made, it is important to remove them from the group.
It also gives you everything you need to think where you’ve never let yourself think before, in regard to what you really want in your heart of hearts.
Establishing true connection will transform your MasterMind group and to become cohesive, powerful and S Y N E R G I S T I C.
People tend to:
- only set goals that they believe are possible, rather than what they really want,
-’not’ think in terms of setting goals that will influence or affect difficult people or situations in their lives,
- fight for limitation, and get it,
- write generalized, discombobulated, boring, and therefore lifeless goals,
- think alone and therefore have repetitive, conditioned fear-based thinking of lack and limitation,
- think that they have to do it all alone,
- think it’s about superior will power, competition, greed,
- think success is about trying harder at what has already not worked for them. That if they had more will power, more self-discipline, if they weren’t procrastinators, if they were more responsible, etc., etc., etc.
The Fact Is: People Need People to Make Stuff Happen!
Walt Disney said, “You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the World …but it requires people to make the dream a reality.”
May this post give you inspiration to start your own Mastermind Group. Its true THAT ” Two Heads are Better One”
Please take some time to leave a comment if you found this helpful
Thank you again for stopping by its appreciated.
Make it a terrific day